As our frontline ambassador, you will use your positive attitude and impressive customer service skills to build strong customer relationships. Your listening skills and aptitude for problem-solving will be key in helping meet all our customer's needs. Our comprehensive training program including both in-classroom training and real-time call support will help you achieve success in this great opportunity!
- Have a passion for customer service and helping others?
- Get excited about identifying and resolving customers' needs?
- Get a sense of accomplishment from meeting targets and achieving your goals?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this might be your dream opportunity.
Set yourself apart
Here's the nuts and bolts of what we're looking for. Use these as a guide for how you can truly differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Interpersonal Skills - can we count on you to engage with our clients in a calm, positive and professional manner at all times?
- Communication Skills - can you put forward recommendations in exciting and clear language?
- Decision Making - do you have a knack for gathering the necessary pieces of information in order to satisfy your customer's inquiry?
Your must haves
- High school diploma, or combination of education and work experience.
- Prior experience in customer service, financial services, an administration background or equivalent industry experience would be considered an asset.
- An understanding of MS Office.
Why is being a GMS employee so great?
- Our team is awesome! We work together for great causes and give back to the community in big ways. You'll help contribute through one paid volunteer day per year.
- Our benefits rock. You will have extensive health, dental, HSA coverage, as well as pension matching.
- Our hours help you achieve work/life balance. We serve our customers from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, you'll start with 3 weeks' vacation plus one additional paid day per month for even more balance.
- We focus on your wellness. There's access to an EFAP program, on-site yoga classes, do creative lunch and learns, coloring club and so much more!
At GMS Health and Travel Insurance, we've been helping Canadians feel protected and live well for more than 70 years. We care about our customers, our community and each other, giving back with our time and talents, not to mention our support for vital health programs in cardiac care and trauma services. We've also been named one of Saskatchewan's Top Employers for seven years running.
Think you'd like to be part of a team that truly takes care of our customers, our communities and each other? All in all, we're a pretty awesome bunch to work with!
Are we a fit?
If you think so, please apply by February 3, 2020. We'd love to reach out to everyone who applies, but we just don't have enough hands! If you're selected for an interview, we'll be in touch. If not, please consider us again in the future.