Our custom insurance plans are designed for businesses with 11 or more employees. We work with you to see that your plan is tailored to meet your company’s unique needs.
Make wellness a priority
We offer an Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP) as part of a well-rounded group benefits plans. Easily added to your custom group health plan, EFAP provides a wide range of resources, including online information, life coaching and professional counselling to help proactively manage mental and physical health. Make sure to ask for EFAP to be included with your custom group plan.
We help make life easier
We take care of the details and want to make sure your employees get the assistance they need with out hassle.
- Your employees can send us their claim online and sign up for direct deposit, so they can get their money back faster.
- Pharmacies and dentists can directly bill us for covered expenses, no need for your employees to submit a claim.
- Get discounts on eyewear at Factory Optical and Optiks International. Find out more >
Custom doesn’t need to be hard
Our Regional Sales Directors are committed to creating a plan that meets your needs, at a price that fits your budget. They’ll also provide a competitive quote if you’re looking to replace your existing group plan. And just think, if we work that hard on the quote, imagine just how hard we’ll work to keep you happy and healthy. To put together your perfect plan, we’ll need:
- A current schedule of benefits or a sample of a plan you have in mind
- Employee demographics (including gender, single/family/waived status, date of birth, occupation, hours worked, class (if setting up more than one)
- If you currently have a group benefits plan, we’ll need: length of time with your current carrier; and your claims and rate history.
Planning for the unexpected
We also provide quotes for group Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Dependent Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability for three or more employees. For a quote, we’ll need the salary and hire date of each employee along with the information above.