Our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be the health and safety of our staff, customers, and the communities we serve.
With COVID-19 cases increasing steadily due to the Omicron variant, we're making some changes.
Starting Thursday, January 20, 2022 our front counter will be open 9:00 am to 12 noon CST, Monday through Friday.
To maintain physical distancing, we'll only have one representative at the counter, happy to help you with purchases and any questions about payments, plans or benefits.
If you need to stop by, please remember:
- Masks are required as per the current Provincial Public Health Order.
- To help keep everyone safe, please don’t visit us if: you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath; you've travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days; you've been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and/or you’ve tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at our front entrance.
- Please maintain six feet of physical distance from others.
- Claims drop-off available: You’re welcome to drop off your claims in the box provided in our lobby, but please note we’re not handling claims at the front counter at this time.
With this reduction of front counter hours of service, we’re balancing protection of our staff and customers with our commitment to service. We encourage our hometown customers – and our customers across the country – to reach us in the following ways:
- Questions? Check out our FAQs, available 24/7. Email us at email@example.com if you can’t find the answer you need. Or call us at 306.352.7638 or 1.800.667.3699.
- Submitting claims? Online is your best and quickest option. Sign up for a My GMS account and you’ll be able to submit claims online and sign-up for direct deposit to have your claim payments automatically put into your account. No need to worry about cheques being delayed in the mail.
- Skip the paperwork! To avoid submitting a claim altogether, show your GMS ID card at your pharmacy, dentist or healthcare provider and ask if they’ll bill us directly.
- Payments? Call us at 306.352.7638 or 1.800.667.3699 and we’ll take your payment by credit card. You can also call us to set up convenient monthly payments that are automatically debited from your bank account.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we continue to work together to reduce COVID-19 transmissions.